Relaxation | Meditation | Detoxification | Stress Management| Consciousness
Please follow the Meditation Code of Practice listed on the right.
- Meditate with us in person
- Heartfulness Meditation Center, 2230 E Parham Road, Richmond, VA 23228
– See Meditation Hours of Operation listed on the right.
2. Charter Colony Club House, Charter Club Way, Midlothian, VA 23114
– See Hours of Operation listed under LOCATIONS tab.
– 1st Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. Please see LOCATIONS tab for details & please RSVP.
- Meet us online when you are at home or when you are away. Download HeartsApp by Heartfulness on your cellphone.
- Morning Meditation
- Gently close your eyes
- Breathe and relax
- Move your attention to the heart
- Imagine that source of love and light in your heart is illuminated from within
- No need to see anything. Rather, feel your heart illuminated from within
- Rest in the feeling
- If the mind moves [away from the heart]—gently bring your attention back to the heart
- Rest and relax
Note: Having thoughts during meditation is normal. Just ignore them and bring your attention back to the heart
- Evening Cleaning
1. Gently close your eyes
2. Make a determined thought that all the day’s impressions are leaving
3. Imagine them leaving out your back from the top of your head to your tailbone in the form of smoke or vapor
4. Just visualize and stay with the smoke or vapor leaving for about 15 minutes
5. After 15 minutes (or when you start feeling light), gently feel that light from the front is filling up your heart. Stay with that thought for about 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Rest and Relax
- Helpful Links
- Morning Meditation https://youtu.be/uItx3Ym2L40
- Relaxation technique https://youtu.be/SgapKdDys08
- Evening Cleaning https://youtu.be/NiorIbEuNCQ
Note: Heartfulness Institute is a non-profit service organization and there is no cost to start or continue with the practice. Heartful donations are encouraged but optional. No questions asked!